Active AHA Coalition Relationships
- Coalition Against Discrimination in the Constitution (CADC) includes over 100 organizations opposed to the Federal Marriage Amendment.
- Coalition Against Religious Discrimination (CARD), a coalition of secular, religious, education, civil rights, labor, and women’s organizations that fight against government sanctioned discrimination on the basis of religious belief or lack thereof.
- International Family Planning Coalition (IFPC), a coalition of organizations that share a common interest in U.S. international family planning and reproductive health funding and policies and engage in some level of legislative advocacy on these issues. The coalition has a diverse representation of organizations drawn from the domestic family planning, women’s rights, environmental, sustainable development, and public health communities.
- Institute for Humanist Studies, a humanist think tank committed to information and practices meant to address the socio-political, economic and cultural challenges facing communities within the United States and within a global context.
- National Coalition for Public Education (NCPE) is a group of education, civic, labor, civil rights, religious, and advocacy organizations that oppose diverting public funds to private and religious schools through vouchers and other similar funding mechanisms.
- Respect for Marriage Coalition, a partnership of more than 80 civil rights, faith, health, labor, business, legal, LGBT, student, and women's organizations working together to end the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and grow support for the freedom to marry.
- Save Darfur Coalition has issued a Unity Statement and Call to Action in response to the massive humanitarian and human rights crisis in Darfur, Sudan.
- United For Marriage, a group of organizations dedicated to bringing about marriage equality in the US, with the specific goal of empowering communities to plan for, organize around, and take action during & after the March 2013 Supreme Court hearings related to this issue.
- Washington Interreligious Staff Community (WISC).